Original title: The Si Ming Mountain, the Si Ming Mountain, the Si Ming Mountain after the loneling enemy, located in Ning Shao, the eastern part of Zhejiang Province, with an average of about 700 meters above sea level, and the main peak Jinzhongshan has an altitude of 1018 meters.
Because there is a "four-window rock" on the top of the Dashishan Peak, the sun and the moon are shot through the four stone window holes, so it is called "Si Mingshan". In the west side of Liangcong Town, Yuyao City, Si Mingshan Revolutionary Martyr Monument is located here. Monument to high meter, with granite, majestic, the face is the "revolutionary martyrs permanent" written by Guo Moruo, and there is a "anti-Japanese War period, the War period, the War period, the war The Eastern Region is the martyrs who are bravely dedicated to the revolution. " There are two platforms around the monuments, with a square area of ??3,600 square meters.
From the parking lot to the monument, there are seven layers of 319 steps. Enter the gate of the cemetery, there are two sides of the two sides, there are "the great, death glory" couplet on the column. From the top three levels of steps, there is a red flag stone monument, and Mao Zedong is spent on Mao Zedong. Go on their blood! "After the four-storey step, he entered the Monument Square.
Before the establishment of Zhejiang East China, the anti-Japanese base, in April 1941, the invasion of the Japanese army launched Ning Shao Battle, the Kuomintang defending the festival defended, Shaoxing, Zhenhai, Ningbo, Yuyao and other fills. In order to save the national danger, the Central Committee adjusted the strategic deployment of the New Fourth Army in Huazhong.
On February 1, 1941, the Party Central Committee and Mao Zedong have made a new deployment on the new four armies in Ji Zhejiang: About Zhedong, that is, the Shanghai-Hangzhou Triangle area, our strength is weak, the general command should increase this The strategic base, through the Shanghai Party founded a guerrilla based in the region (based on the original minority armed for Songjiang, the Central Plains Bureau should pay attention to the Shanghai Party.
On April 30, Mao Zedong, Zhu De gave Liu Shaoqi, Chen Yi and other comprehensive telegrams, clearly indicating that the anti-Japanese base from the Zhejiang East, and has a separate strategic unit.
According to the central instructions, the Chinese and New Fourth Army divide Tan Qilong to lead the Lunan Government and Pudong Working Committee and hosted by Pudong Zhejiang.
Zhedong anti-Japanese affixing is created by three strengths: First, the patriotism of Zhejiang local party organization leaders.
At the same time in the extensive development of anti-Japanese national salvation, local party organizations in Dinghai, Zhenhai, Cixi, Yuyao, Shaoxing built multiple anti-Japanese arms.
The armed forces leaders in various local party have been prepared for the opening of Zhedong according to the ground. The second is the party leadership of Pudong armed forces. Since May 1941, more than 900 people led by the CCP, more than 900 people from Nanlu Hangzhou Bay arrived in "Sanbei" (referred to the irregular Yao, Cixi, Zhenhai North Region), and became the basis for the construction of the new four army Zhejiang.
The third is the guide for the new four army military and Huadian Government. In June 1942, Tan Qilong arrived at "Three North" with more than 100 fighters. By April 1944, more than 300 cadres such as Zhedong’s party, military, government, wealth, text, Wei, military workers.
In July 1942, the Central Committee of the CPC Central Committee decided to set up the armed armed forces from the Party Committee of the Secretary of Tan Qilong. In August in the Cixi Shuanghe Field, the Three-North Tourism, He Kexi, who was commander, and Tan Qilong gave the political commissar, unified leading Zhedong anti-Japanese troops, using scattered motor tactics, after 29 battles, repeatedly Military offensive to Zhejiang District. On April 23, 1943, after 16 hours of attacking, the Liangneang Town Lion Mountain puppet military base was removed, and Liang Dynasty was liberated. The Party Committee and the Sanbei Tourist Command in Zhedong District have been initially established in Liangcang and Hengkanou Village. Since then, Liang became the military, political, economic and cultural center of the anti-Japanese affixing area after Zhejiang East, is known as "Zhejiang Yan’an".
According to the establishment of 4 years, the Zhejiang Province relies on the four Ming Mountain, with Liang Teng as the command center, with the day, pseudo-and naughty struggle, the troops have grown to more than 15,000 people from more than 900 people, and experience the size of 643 times. 2 of the county, over 110 pseudoquins, and 4 million liberated compatriots, wrote a glorious chapter for the anti-Japanese war compose, and became one of the national anti-Japanese bases.
After relieving the pain, Zhejiang, the father of the brothers, sisters, southern, southern, southern China, the new four armies have never died. Seeing that the Zhejiang Province, the Zhejiang, the Zhejiang, which is constantly developing. Chiang Kai-shek is in the 1943 consecutive electricity regime to eliminate the China’s military and Zhejiang anti-Japanese base. In October, the Kuomintang set up the headquarters in the Tiantai, which has also attacked more than 20,000 troops, colluding days, and the madness attacked.
In response to the enemy’s offense, the Zhejiang, the Zhejiang, the leader of the CCP launched heroic and hit and adhered to Zhedong.
At the same time, for the conspiracy of the Kuomintang, in December 1943, the Zhejiang Middle Bureau and the New Fourth Army Military Department were approved. The Zhedong troops were publicly treated by Liang, and adapt to the new four army Zhejiang.
On January 15, 1944, in the Si Mingshan Hushu Village, Zhejiang, the anti-Japanese anti-Japanese base, the highest administrative organ – Zhejiang East Intimensional Administrative Committee, promulgated the "Structures of the Interim Administrative Committee of Zhejiang East" (draft), marking Zhedong anti-Japanese According to the ground, there are planned construction in all aspects, developed to the 4 administrative regions, 16 county-level regimes. In January 1945, the People’s Representative meeting of Zhejiang Province was held, officially elected Zhejiang Administrative Committee, established the Zhejiang Administrative Office, appointed the Si Ming, Sanbei, Jin Xiao, and Shanghai’s four regions of the four regions and counties Long, in the basis of the establishment of anti-Japanese democratic regimes at all levels. After the victory of the anti-Japanese war in 1945, the Joy of the Shengli, but the Kuomintang reactionaries were eager to seize the victory, but not only stepped up to send troops to the Zhedong area, but also called the Zhedong guerrilla column when the enemy had not paid the weapon. "剿".
In order to avoid positive conflicts with the Kuomintang army, it will stop civil war, and strive to come to the new era of Peace, the Party Central Committee and the New Fourth Army have decided to make the greatest endurance and concession, order the Zhejiang New Fourth Army and the anti-Japanese democratic government at the end of September 1945 Exit Zhedong, only to keep a small number of backbone insisted on struggle.
On October 1, 1945, the CPC Zhejiang East Party Committee reported that "Xin Zhejiang Dongpu" published "tolerance and bid farewell to Zhejiang Master’s Master’s Sister Book". After the northern part of the new four army, he left insisted that there were less than 100 people in the Si Mushan District.
Under the instructions of the China Bureau, the Zhejiang University of Working Committee and the Si Mingshan Working Committee conducted more than 100 models of the revolutionary armed forces and the enemies and the enemy, gradually recovered, and established the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Zhedong Second Guerrilla Color. . The Si Mingshan Revolutionary Base Development became an important part of "Southern Seven District". In Chiang Kai-shek’s old nest, he has adhered to the struggle. He became a sword of Chiang Kai-shek’s heart, which contains some of the Kuomintang army’s strength, and has a strong contribution to the National Liberation War. The revolutionary spirit of Zhejiang Province has passed the New Fourth Army Zhejiang Pleanders in Liangke’s revolutionary experience, leaving a large number of revolutionary relics. Since the full retention of various types of elements such as the party, politics, military, essays, and bathing, and Wei. The country-based system retains the anti-Japanese base of all types of sites, including the local site of the Party Committee of the Zhejiang District, the old site of the Zhejiang Administrative Office, the new four army Zhedong guerrilla vertical team, the old site of Zhedong anti-Japanese military and political department, Zhejiang Lu Xun The old site of the college, the old site of Zhejiang, the new Zhejiang newspaper, the old site of Zhedong Bank, the old site of Tan Qilong, and the people of the people from all walks of life, the old site of the conference of the conference.
More importantly, it left the Si Mingshan revolutionary spirit and struggle tradition, and the generation of people in the generation of people were stronger and building a beautiful home. In the Si Mingshan area, the Si Mingshan Revolutionary Martyrs Cemetery, Memorial Hall and Military History, became a party history education and a clean government base. In Liang Ge, Zhejiang Si Mingshan Cadre College and hangs the CPC Zhejiang Provincial Party School, Si Mingshan, Zhejiang Socialist College, Si Ming Mountain Branch, became a cradle of cadre training. In order to further inherit the red gene, promote the revolutionary culture, Yuyao will change the Central Primary School of Liangong Town as the Red Army Primary School in Zhejiang Province, and promote the Si Mingshan spirit. (The author is the deputy director of the Zhejiang Provincial Department of Education).